Friday, August 6, 2010

What's Inspiring Me. Disco Beans


I had my farewell dinner last week at my friend Yuka's new Japanese Cafe,'Disco Beans'. You all must go try the food there. It was awesome! Yuka prepared a special banquet for 9 of my friends. Included in the menu was miso soup, spring rolls, udon noodles, fish and a mini tasting bowl for dessert. So good. The menu is homemade Japanese food at really affordable prices and healthy too. They are very vegan friendly with vegan options on all menu items. The interior is filled with lots of cool art and has such a nice homely feel to it. The space is also used as an art gallery and performance space. Hands down my favourite new cafe.


More info about Disco Beans

Disco Beans
238 High St
Northcote
Melbourne
Phone: (03) 9077 4772

Opening Hours
Wed - Sun:
00:00 - 15:00
17:30 - 21:30

[all images via Disco Beans]

2 comments:

ZHENYA ZHURAVLYOVA said...

необычно))

Amy Prior said...

my sis is celebrating her wedding day at Discobeans so Ive been scouting around for some pictures- thank you for yours :-)!